PTA Member Meeting: Wednesday October 15 @ 7:00pm, Malcolm X Library
Join us for the first PTA member meeting this year! Babysitting and light snacks provided.
- Come meet your PTA Board Members and other Malcolm X families. Find out how much membership dues and the One More Month campaign has raised so far this year.
- Discuss what is being done about student population growth at MX, with updates from the BUSD board meeting.
- Share what topics/workshops you’d like to see the PTA cover this year.
- Learn about how you can help at the Walk-a-thon (Saturday, Oct. 18).
- The Silent Auction (Feb. 28th) is starting to gather donations. Do you have a special skill or own a business with something you’d like to donate? Get the word out about your business!
- Interested in joining or starting an MX Affinity Group? - An affinity group is a group formed around a shared interest or common goal. For example, UNITY/PCAD, Rainbow/LGBT, Friends and Families of Children with Special Needs, BALSA. Come help build this great MX community!